What is T-Tapp?
It is an home exercise programme designed by Teresa Tapp, hence the name. It has been described as the 'ideal anti-aging' workout by Nicholas Perricone, MD, author of 'The Perricone Weight Loss Diet'.
What's different about T-Tapp as an exercise?
What makes T-Tapp such a great exercise regime is that:
- it involves whole muscle activation so is very efficient
- it can be as little as 15 mins per day twice a week once you are in the maintenance phase - after a 4 day, 7 day or 14 day bootcamp (which is daily workout of either the full workout or the 15 min Basic Workout Plus)
- as you get better you don’t need to increase reps or weights, you just need to improve your technique
What benefits does T-Tapp give?
There are a number of benefits including:
- drop 2 dress sizes in 4 weeks with no loose skin
- improved mobility
- better hormonal balance
- improved posture
Do you need a lot of equipment?
No, you can do T-Tapp in a relatively small space and no equipment is required other than trainers and comfortable clothing. For some exercises, you may need a broom or a towel.
What I love about T-Tapp is that I can do it when I am out of town in a motel room. It doesn't require a lot of space.
Where can I get more information?
You can visit the website - click here
Check out these sections:
- Try Before You Buy
- Success Stories
For inspiration, watch this video - make sure you watch till the end. Charlotte had won the 60 day challenge and as a result was invited to speak at this event.
Best Starter Programme
My advice is to get a video. The book is great but if you are starting out, I think it will be easier following a video rather than picture explanations - getting the technique correct is the key to success. It's something you perfect over time.
You can video at the T=Tapp Store - click here
Great videos available at the store include
- Basic Workout Plus - the 15 minute workout
- Total Workout - which includes Basic Workout Plus and lasts about 45 minutes
- T-Tapp MORE - a programme for those with more issues, such as health issues
- Senior Fit - for those who are older
Watch Teresa in Action
I love T-Tapp. It's a great exercise and I can always find 15 minutes to do it even when I don't feel like exercising. And once you get to maintenance, you only need to be doing it twice a week. It isn't hard.
I hope you found this blog of value - please share if you did and subscribe to our free blog by completing the form on the right (or below if you are on a mobile device)